Tuesday, July 30, 2019

It’s been 7 years since my last posts! A lot has happened since then. Let’s see, we’ve moved to Michigan, purchaser 11.5 acres, had 5 horses. We had to euthanize my husband’s gelding because of DSLD, and sent my SIL’s back to her home, so now we are back down to 3 nags.
On the job front, my husband is in propane and I’m currently in retail. Retail is a challenging place to be. The hours are difficult to manage with an active family. My girls are teenagers, seniors in high school in the fall. I don’t want to miss any sports games!
We’ve done little crafting for years due to lack of time and setup. I’m working at a craft store, and my creative juices are stirring! I’ve purchased some 🧶 to knit a school color scarf for football season. My daughter is drawing amazing pictures we’ve framed. I’ve collected some wood for projects, some paint and canvas, and more! I plan to blog more, shoot more, and craft more! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment